Dental Veneers Near You
Are you looking to receive dental veneers near you? At Bloor Landsdowne Dental, we offer porcelain veneers near you! Porcelain veneers are comprised of wafer-thin ceramic shells that cover the front surface of teeth. During the application process, minimal amounts of tooth enamel are removed. Generally, there is less than a millimetre of reduction required per tooth. This process is essential as it prepares the teeth to accommodate the veneers. Light-sensitive resin is placed between the original tooth and the veneer. A special curing light is then used to harden the material. If you are interested in receiving dental veneers near you, contact our Toronto dentist to determine if you are the right candidate for this procedure.
What are Porcelain Veneers Used For?
Patients who visit our dental clinic for veneers in Toronto, ON M6H 3Y9 may need to correct a number of different issues; these include:
- Tooth discolouration and stains caused by root canal therapy, medication, excessive fluoride, or large resin fillings.
- Teeth that have sustained wear and tear.
- Chipped, broken, or fractured teeth.
- Misaligned teeth, uneven teeth, or misshapen teeth.
- Gaps between the teeth.
- Poorly sized teeth.
If you have any of the dental concerns above or any other issues you want to treat with porcelain veneers, schedule an appointment to see if you are an ideal candidate for porcelain veneers in Toronto! We will thoroughly examine your teeth and gums to ensure porcelain veneers are a perfect solution to your concerns.
Benefits: Porcelain Veneers in Toronto
Porcelain veneers are custom-made and provide a natural tooth appearance. The porcelain material used to craft the veneers mimics the translucent properties of tooth enamel. Additionally, patients can choose the colour of their porcelain veneers to ensure they match seamlessly with adjacent teeth. Unlike other cosmetic services, veneers allow patients to select the shape and size of their teeth.
Additional benefits include:
- Quick treatment time: In only two visits, patients can achieve the smile they’ve always dreamed of.
- Stain-resistant: Veneers are a popular option for patients with tooth discolouration, especially when teeth whitening hasn’t been an effective option in the past. Also, veneers are stain-resistant which means patients won’t have to worry about tooth stains being a recurrent problem in the future.
- Durability: Veneers can last anywhere from 10-30 years, depending on how well they are cared for.
If you are interested in porcelain veneers in Toronto, ON M6H 3Y9, contact your dentist to schedule a consultation.
Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can be used to improve the appearance of your smile. They are thin, custom-made shells that are designed to cover the front surface of your teeth. Veneers are an ideal solution for people who have stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth.
There are three types of dental veneers: composite, porcelain, and semi-permanent. Each type has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Here, we’ll help you decide which type of dental veneer is right for you.
If you’re considering composite bonding or porcelain veneers, it’s important to know the difference between the two. Both options have their own set of pros and cons, so it’s important to consult with your dentist to see which one is right for you.
Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can give you a Hollywood smile. But what are the advantages of porcelain veneers? Here are a few key benefits:
1. Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant.
2. Porcelain veneers are durable and can last for many years.
3. Porcelain veneers can be customized to match the colour and shape of your natural teeth.
4. Porcelain veneers can give you a beautiful, natural-looking smile.